Watch the Video Trailer
Black Hills Wolves
Claiming the She-Wolf
When her older brother leaves the Black Hills to go to college, Tala Graystone stays behind, determined to restore their dilapidated home into a B&B for the pack. As more people return to the area, the need for temporary housing increases. Now, if only she can find someone to help with the heavy lifting.
Yas Collins fled Los Lobos as a child with his mother. As he struggles with his wolf and overpowering shifts, a desire for nature and the forest strikes hard. Black Hills, South Dakota, beckons him. With a background in construction, he easily finds work at Tala’s dilapidated B&B, but not everyone in town greets him with open arms.
As the remodel gets underway, Tala and Yas fight their growing attraction. Yas doesn’t trust his wolf urges around beautiful B&B owner. The she-wolf, however, has other plans.
- Guest author: Inspiration in the Rain February 17, 2017 Louisa Bacio
- Locking Lips on the Valentine's Blog Hop February 12, 2017 Louisa Bacio
- Valentine's Day Giveaway February 8, 2017 Louisa Bacio
- New release! Celia's Connection #menage @GracenMiller January 5, 2017 Louisa Bacio
- Winter Solstice Run December 13, 2016 Louisa Bacio